- That the 66 books of the Old and New Testament were inspired by the Spirit of God as originally written
- That the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct
- In His eternal existence, with the Father in pre-incarnate glory
- In His work of creation, in His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death and bodily resurrection
- In His triumphant ascension, mediatorial ministry and personal return
- Who convinces of sin, of righteousness and of judgment
- Who regenerates, indwells, seals, sanctifies, illuminates and comforts those who believe in Jesus Christ
- Who baptizes believers into the Body of Christ and bestows upon them His gifts sovereignly as He wills and fills those yielded to Him
- That by the sin of disobedience he fell from that state
- That all his posterity inherited spiritual depravity and defilement
- That all men therefore are guilty before God and condemned to physical and spiritual death
- That by the Father, Christ voluntarily suffered a propitiatory death
- That justification is by faith alone in the all-sufficient sacrifice and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ
- That those whom God has effectually called shall be divinely preserved and ultimately perfected in the image of the Lord
- We are governed by a plurality of Elders, all with an equal voice, in a system of graded courts.
- We join with other Presbyterian Church in America (Rio Grande Presbytery) congregations in New Mexico and El Paso, TX.
- We are a confessing church and believe that the Westminster Confession of Faith and its Shorter and Longer Catechisms, although not inspired as are the Holy Scriptures, faithfully encapsulate the essence of Biblical revelation.
- Westminster's policy on marriage and sexuality
Westminster Core Beliefs
We believe the Bible to be the complete, inerrant and infallible Word of God.
We believe in one God, Creator of all, holy, sovereign, eternal, existing in three equal Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit
We believe in the absolute and essential deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ
The Holy Spirit
We believe in the absolute and essential deity, and in the personality of the Holy Spirit
We believe that Adam was divinely created in the image of God
We believe that salvation is by the sovereign grace of God
We believe that the Presbyterian form of church government is the most biblical.